Don't let a big bank make you feel small. GO2bank™ is the banking app built for everyday people.
No surprise fees
Say no to monthly fees and hidden fees² and yes to keeping more of your money. No monthly fees with eligible direct deposit¹. Otherwise, $5 per month.
Early paydays and more ways to save
Get your pay up to 2 days early and government benefits up to 4 days early with direct deposit⁶. Withdraw for free at our free nationwide ATM network⁷. Earn more with an APY on savings that's well over the national savings rate average¹¹.
Stay covered when you overspend with up to $200 in overdraft protection after eligible direct deposits and opt-in³.
With the GO2bank Secured Visa® Credit Card, climbing to better credit is easier with no annual fee⁵, no credit check⁴, and no impact to your credit when you apply.
Keep your money safe with just a tap on the app with lock/unlock your card⁸. And we'll send fraud alerts if we ever see anything shady¹⁰.
A bank you can trust
We're a Member FDIC bank and a brand of Green Dot Corporation, which means your money is federally insured⁹ and never held by a third-party bank.
Download the app to open an account or visit GO2bank.com to learn more.
Online access, mobile number verification (via text message) and identity verification (including SSN) are required to open and use your account. Mobile number verification, email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features.
See Deposit Account Agreement at GO2bank.com/daa for fees, terms and conditions.
1. Monthly fee waived when you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period.
2. See our simple fees chart at GO2bank.com.
3. Fees, terms and conditions apply.
4. Available only to GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days. Eligibility criteria applies. Other fees may apply.
5. Annual Percentage Rate is 22.99% and is accurate as of 1/1/2024. For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates, fees and other costs, see GO2bank Secured Credit Cardholder Agreement and Security Agreement at GO2bank.com.
6. Early direct deposit availability depends on payor type, timing, payment instructions and bank fraud prevention measures. As such, early direct deposit availability may vary from pay period to pay period.
7. See app for free ATM locations. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals, plus any additional fees the ATM owner or bank may charge. Limits apply.
8. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card.
9. GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
10. Message and data rates apply.
11. Interest paid quarterly on the average daily balance of savings during the quarter up to a $5,000 balance and if the account is in good standing. Fees on primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. APY may change before or after you open an account.
12. Early tax refund deposit applies to federal tax returns filed directly with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and depends on IRS timing, payment instructions and bank fraud prevention measures. The name and Social Security number on file with the IRS must match your GO2bank account to prevent fraud restrictions on the account.
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
Technology Privacy Statement - https://www.go2bank.com/techprivacy